1. My new Volkswagen Beetle drives like a dream. And by the way, his name is Clyde.
3. Southeast Missouri drivers are known to be horrid; Tennessee drivers are MUCH worse. Case in point: The speed limit was 70. I drove 72-75. Cars (with Tennessee license plates) passed me going at least 90. I mean, I was tailed and practically shoved from the interstate repeatedly.
4. The Great Smokies are absolutely beautiful.
5. However, I do not enjoy driving on aforementioned beautiful mountains. Driving 65 mph WITHOUT a foot on the accelerator or cruise control is rather frightening.
6. I will not be the famous author in my family; that honor will go to my nephew. He is only four years old, and he tells stories with perfectly intriguing plots.
7. A toddler's size does not determine his strength. Though he be but little, he is fierce.
8. The cave waterfall at Ruby Falls is breathtaking. The cavern itself is rather impressive as well.
9. We are told to respect big rig drivers. Someone needs to inform big rig drivers to respect us. I did not appreciate almost getting squashed when I was parked in a line of cars in a traffic holdup; I KNOW the rig driver saw me since I had cars before and behind me. Sure I was driving a bug, but that didn't mean I was vermin!
10. There's no place like home!
Until the next post . . . keep smiling!