I recently read an article on BuzzFeed (I love this site!) entitled 99 of the Most Underrated Moments in Life. It's an excellent article. Click here to enjoy it.
I decided to add five more to the list. Here are my additions:
1. Stepping into a steamy shower when you're cold.
2. That moment when you talk to your pet and he/she responds with a meow, bark, etc.
3. Taking the first bite of your favorite dessert.
4. Being kissed on the forehead.
5. That moment when you are learning a new concept, and it becomes clear (light bulb moment).
BONUS: Taking the first deep breath in a library/book store.
Do you have any moments to add to the list? Feel free to comment!
Until the next post . . . keep smiling!