1. Four day work weeks are the longest of all. ~ a coworker (I definitely agree!)
2. The Walking Dead is all a dream that Rick experiences while he is in a coma. When he wakes up, everything will return to normal, and that's how the series will end. ~ a student's theory regarding the television series
3. What if we're all characters in someone's storybook, and when we talk, they are reading our dialogue? ~ a student (Hmm, an interesting story idea!)
And since it's third person omniscient, they know all of our thoughts. ~ another student responding to the comment above. (Proud English teacher moment!)
4. What if the air we breathe is actually a drug, and when people take drugs they see the world as it truly is? ~ a student
5. Have you ever looked in the mirror and got that feeling that the person staring back at you isn't really you? ~ a student
Interesting conversations for sure!
Until the next post . . . keep smiling!