On Monday's Random Rambling, I discussed my thoughts on Captain America: Civil War. I'm going to keep a similar topic with this Friday's Favorite Five and list my top five favorite Marvel movies (in order of release date).
1. The Incredible Hulk (2008, the one with Edward Norton): This movie was released the same year as the first Iron Man, but it's in my top five and Iron Man isn't. Why? The answer is simple. I love the Hulk, and I have since I was four-years-old. Hulk isn't necessarily better than Iron Man, but my little girl heart won't let me choose Stark over Banner. The only thing that would improve this movie is if Mark Ruffalo was Banner.
2. Captain America: The First Avenger (2011): All of the Captain America movies rank high on my list, but I'm partial to this one because it shares the Cap's backstory.
3. The Avengers (2012): Of course it's one of my absolute favorites because the gang's all here!
4. Guardians of the Galaxy (2014): It's quirky, Chris Pratt is awesome, and GROOT!
5. Ant Man (2015): This is on my list for pretty much the same reasons as Guardians. It's quirky, Paul Rudd is awesome, and I love Luis!
Are you a Marvel fan? What are your favorite Marvel movies? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next post . . . keep smiling!