On Christmas, I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens for the second time. While I don't think it's as awesome as the original trilogy, it is awesome in its own right. Here are thirty-two thoughts I had while watching it (in sequential order):
1. Ah, Luke pulled a "Yoda."
2. The Resistance contact on Jakku reminds me of old Obi-Wan.
3. Aww, BB-8 is an adorable roly-poly!
4. So, Po is like pilot Luke without the power of the Force.
5. Run, Po, run!
6. I thought Stormtroopers were clones. Not all of them are clones? And they bleed?
7. A strong, kick-butt female lead? Rey might be my new fav!
8. I thought Darth Vader died. Ugh!
9. There's a new bad guy trying to emulate him? Silly Kylo Ren!
10. Po is awesome.
11. Aww, Rey, Finn likes you!
12. Rey reminds me of a less whiny, much stronger, cooler Padme.
13. Just tell the truth, Finn. Rey can handle it.
14. Yay! The Millennium Falcon!
15. Yay! Han and Chewy!
16. Once a smuggler, always a smuggler!
17. Chewy is a big, hairy baby.
18. Ooh, a bar scene. Will Han shoot first?
19. Aww, Maz is so cute! And wise!
20. Finn! What are you doing, dude?
21. No, Kylo! Not Rey!
22. Wait, Kylo Ren is who?
23. General (Princess) Leia is still beautiful. "She'll always be royalty in my eyes."
24. Yeah, Finn, go save the girl! But don't be surprised if she beats you to it.
25. Yep, Po is Pilot Luke from Episode IV.
26. Rey, you rock!
28. I hate you, Kylo Ren!
30. Rey must be a Skywalker in some way, shape, or form.
31. Use the force, Luke!
32. I need my own personal, adorable droid!